As the owner of a BMW, you value quality and engineering. Routine BMW maintenance of your vehicle is key to keeping it running smoothly. Here are some of our suggestions for servicing your vehicle.
- Filters: Make sure your filters are being replaced routinely. This is one of the most important things you can do to extend the life of your BMW. The oil filter, air filter, PCV breather filter, fuel filter and automatic transmission filter all need to be checked by your mechanic on a regular basis.
- Ignition Parts: Spark plugs should be checked every 30,000 miles to ensure your engine stays in prime condition. Also, the distributor cap and rotor can occasionally crack, causing moisture to seep in places it shouldn’t.
- Sensors and Hoses: Don’t forget to check the oxygen (or O2) sensor, the temperature sensors and vacuum hoses. If any of these items isn’t working as it should, it can hurt your BMW’s overall performance.
- Above all, keep a clean engine! A clean engine is a cool and happy engine that doesn’t cause damage to other parts of the BMW. Look under the hood every month to check for leaks and overall engine health.
- Check fluids monthly. Fluid levels are great indicators of your vehicle’s overall condition. Check your oil, brake fluid, coolant, and power steering fluid on a regular basis. For information on how to check your fluids, visit this link. (http://www.autohausaz.com/bmw-auto-parts/bmw-auto-maintenance.html)
- Watch your mileage and visit your mechanic. Don’t wait until problems occur—regular visits to your mechanic are your best bet to make sure your BMW runs smoothly for miles to come.
When you need bring in your BMW for maintenance or repairs, look no further than Autos of Europe in Manchester, MO. Call us at 636-227-8887 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on BMW Maintenance, MO click here.
No comments yet
Copyright © . Autos Of Europe Rights Reserved.